Search This Blog

Saturday 25 June 2016

PANAM NONKU SARBATH / PALM FRUIT DRINK

Now I am sharing one of my favourite summer drinks with you. I like panam nonku  (palm fruit) very much. I had tasted this first when I was stayed in a hostel at Kollam. There I had a friend  Bobby from Tamilnadu. Her mother visited her at hostel and brought panam nonku several times. Now I am residing at Trivandrum and I got nonku sarbeth from several nonku stall (KELPALM Stall) here. Now I got some palm fruit here and tried to prepare nonku sarbeth and the taste is the same as I had from the stall. So I am sharing this recipe with you all.

PANAM NONKU SARBATH

INGREDIENTS


Panam Nonku / Palm fruit pulp - 2 cup
Pine apple  pieces - 1 cup
Banana pieces - 1 cup
Cardamom - 3
Sugar - as required


PREPARATION


   Blend all of the ingredients in a blender and pour it into a serving glass. Add ice cubes if needed. Enjoy...


Please share Your Comments and Suggestions here. 

Thank You

BINDU JAYESH
bindurohinipillai@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment