Search This Blog

Thursday 14 July 2016

UNAKKA MEEN CHAMMANTHI / UNAKKA NETHOLI CHAMMANTHI / DRY FISH CHUTNEY / DRY ANCHOVY CHUTNEY

   Have you ever tasted Unakkameen Chammanthi with rice? I think, Chammanthi ( chutney) is a nostalgic item for Keralites. We can prepare a variety of chutney by adding different ingredients like garlic, onion, dried prawns, tomato, coriander leaves, dry fish etc. Here I am sharing a tasty dry fish chutney for you. I used unakka netholi / dry anchovy for this chutney. 



UNAKKA NETHOLI CHAMMANTHI


INGREDIENTS


Coconut (grated) - 2 cup
Unakka Netholi / Dry anchovy - 100 g
Shallots - 4-5
Dry red chilli -1
Chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
Curry leaves - 1 spring
Salt - to taste
Tamarind - lemon sized
Coconut oil - as required




METHOD


   Clean and wash anchovy and roast it in hot oil in a pan. Grind all the ingredients including fried anchovy together to make a rough paste. Dry fish chutney is ready. Enjoy it with hot rice.



   Have you ever tried my recipes of this blog? Please share your experiences with us. Thank You for visiting my blog and I am thanking you all for the support which you had given to me. Expecting the same hereafter also. Please share your comments and suggestions again to improve My Magic Recipes...


BINDU JAYESH
bindurohinipillai@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment